Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Thing 22, Week 9 (Thing 22 - I can't believe it...done in week 9)

Well, here is number 22, wow, I can't believe how quick this whole Library 2.0 went. Anyways, I looked at the e-books on SJlibrary's website and the Gutenberg Project. I've always liked that you could read books for free on the internet but to be honest it's just not my thing. I already can check out a book for free from the library and I really can't see myself sitting in front of a computer for hours reading a 300 (or more) page book. I'd rather have the actual paper book in my hands. But I still find it great that these e-books and audio e-books are available on the internet for other people that actually like to sit and read a book in front of their computer.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

I know what you mean - I really like the feel of a book in my hands. Ebooks can be good for reference kinds of resources, though.