Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Thing 10, Week 5 (Actually done on Week 5)

Well, I thought that asking one of the wisest men who ever lived if my blog was a good one would be a good idea...it didn't turn out that way. Well, I guess I have some work to do but as Confucius would say:
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
So step by step my blog will become grand and amazing...hopefully. :)

Well, this image generator was definitely fun to play with, even though it took me a while to get the hang of it. I thought I'd have a little fun with it while poking a little bit of sarcasm at my blog. Hopefully it is slightly funny. lol

The image generator that I ended up using was:
I looked on the web for other ones but out of all of them I ended up liking this image the most. Well, Thing 10 is now done and finished!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

We're enjoying reading your blog. Love the image you generated. --Christine from Virtual Services.