Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thing 18, Week 8 (Actually done on week 8)

Well, I did the ZOHO writer document and thought it was pretty cool that you could make a document that looks exactly or is very similar to an "MWord" document but that you don't actually need the "MWord" software on your computer.

A very useful tool and one that I wish had been in existence (or if it was in existence - that I had known about it) when I was still in college.

I tried to publish the ZOHO document on my Blog but was not successful but since it's not necessary to post our actual document on our blog --- ONWARDS TO THING 19!!!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Zoho writer is really useful for those library customers who don't have a way to save documents they create on our public computers - I have recommended it more than once!