Friday, February 2, 2007

Thing 8, Week 4 (Actually done in Week 4)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! This one took a while, maybe I spent to much time trying to find interesting blogs but still, yeesh! Anyways, so the ten newsfeeds were pretty much made up of this - I am interested in politics, of course I do my best to never argue or discuss politics or religion at work. Someone once gave me that advice so I try to stick with it. And thus the newsfeeds I chose were each from one of the following perspectives - Conservative, Liberal, Green, Moderate and finally Anarchist (I admit that the last political perspective isn't one people would usually associate with me but...oh well). Then I chose one from San Jose Mercury news having to do with local politics. Then Reader's Club Latest. I chose another local news blog - I like to keep up on what's going on in our wonderful city (I actually mean wonderful). And of course I picked the comic one of "Unshelved", a comic strip about a library - how could I resist. Well, those were the main ones. In the end I had 11 newsfeeds. It was an interesting exercise and I hope to be able to keep up with the news from those feeds - most of them really looked interesting.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Hey - You survived the RSS torture! Good job getting through that. Hopefully you will find that the struggle was worth your while.