Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Thing 9, Week 4 (Done in Week 5)

Well, this was a less interesting item but I did it nonetheless. Slowly getting closer to that magic number of 23. All right, here's what I found. The bloglines search tool, Topix.net, and Technorati were all easy to use and I found that they did bring up useful newsfeeds/blogs. On the other hand I found that Syndic8 and Feedster just weren't as interesting and with Feedster I found that it really didn't give me many newsfeeds or blogs that really went with the topics that I used. The one I liked the most was Topix.net. I liked the presentability of the website and I found that what I searched for came back with more useful feeds. Well, that's it for this week - now onwards to the things for Week 5. Hey, maybe I'll get caught up this week!!!

No comments: