Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thing 13, Week 6 (Actually done on Week 6)

Well, del.icio.us is actually a very good idea. It's true, I do have bookmarks on my home computer and my work computer. My bookmarks at home have to do with things that I'm mostly interested in personally with a couple work related bookmarks. On the other hand, my work computer bookmarks are mainly work related. It would be nice to have one place that I could go, be it from home, work, a coffee shop, kinko's or a friend's computer and be able to get any and all websites I have bookmarked. I definitely like this website - del.icio.us - and can see myself actually registering and making an account on it sometime in the near future. I have to admit that this Learning 2.0 experience is showing me a lot of useful tidbits on the internet that I didn't know existed. Onwards to Thing 14!!!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Hooray! It's nice to hear that you are enjoying the things you learn about with L2.0. Good job - and please pass on your good experience with your co-workers.