Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thing 12, Week 5 (Actually done on Week 5)


A década de 80 Originally uploaded by S.L.Benfica

YES!!!!! I have actually caught up now and finished all the Week 5 things in the actual Week 5. All right, the searchroll I created with Rollyo is this one:

http://rollyo.com/debus/benfica/

This searchroll is made up of websites that have information on my favorite Portuguese soccer team - Benfica. Now, everytime I want to check up on my favorite soccer team I can just go straight to Rollyo, use my searchroll and find out all that's going on with Benfica. What are their standings, victories and losses and any other info I want about the team I can now get by going straight to one source. I like Rollyo a lot - it's one heck of a cool idea!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

That's a great use of Rollyo. I hadn't thought of using it for sports - but now I will!